Wednesday, March 2, 2011

bike shenanigans & cute kitties.

I OFFICIALLY have (less than) 2 months until my Iron Girl race!!
(Ahhh!)
So I decided to take the plunge and *invest* in a bike trainer.
It helps to convert your road bike into a stationary bike.
Soo I can pretty much have my own little spin class in my living room
riding my bike and still use my clip-in shoes.
Plus it's good practice shifting gears & such.

I.AM.IN.LOVE.

It's probably the closest thing to riding outside
which is super ideal for me because
usually when I'm training it's dark outside.

And I'm proud to announce that I put it together...

ALL BY MYSELF
(woo! go me!)


I grabbed these tools out of the garage & got to work.


Rexy decided she had to help...

Stella had to inspect our work...

 ...And then we got her approval.

Here it is all put together:



**On a completely different note...
I've realized that our kitties have officially chosen favorites.

Let me show you what I mean...

I feel asleep on the couch the other night and
cute Stella preciouspants decided to curl up with me.

(i could LITERALLY squeeze her!)

And if you can make her out through the camo sweats...
that is Rexy cuddling up with her favorite- Grant.


I might be a little bitter that Rexy has chosen Grant
ONLY BECAUSE I flippin taught that kitty everything she knows!
Literally... from how to use a litter box- Refer to THIS POST
... To how to eat big kitty food when she was switching from
her widdle babystatus formula- Refer to THIS POST


And she even lets him make
Chinese kitty faces...
Rude.

We love them.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...