Friday, September 3, 2010

accident prone.

I am loving that it's Friday (!!) and that this will be a looooong holiday weekend.

The little Rex face has finally decided he likes to eat big kitty food...

(His head is blurry in this picture because he looked up really quick
and then scarfed his food like a mad man.)

He has also decided that he likes to help with the dishes too.

The picture I took as I dropped my phone in a rush to get his head UNstuck from the side of the dishwasher rack.

He must be accident prone, I swear.
So anyways...
I feel like I have major ADD today. 

Here's a few things I've caught myself daydreaming about:

I read this story today that completely inspired me.  
It's one of those that makes you see the light in the world.

I am mildly obsessed with these hair accessories!

This photographer is amazing. If you ever have a chance to just meet her, let alone work with her... it will change your life.

Thinking I want to expand my very limited cooking horizons and try this new recipe on the grill... Kick off Labor Day the right way.

And then I pretty much can't wait to raid this hot little commodity that just opened up (like .2 seconds from my work!) and see what all the fuss is about.

Have a fabulously relaxing weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...