Saturday, March 31, 2012

19 weeks.





How far along: 19 weeks, 5 days
Maternity clothes: I bought a few new things last week because I was excited...  Side note: maternity jeans are soo comfortable! Why don't people wear them everyday??
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Still sleeping great
Best moment this week: Buying little girl clothes! They are soo fun!
Miss anything: Still miss running... it's been perrrrfect weather in Vegas for running! Totally teasing me...
Morning sickness:  None.
Movement: Yes! Still feeling little butterfly flutters but I thought I felt a little kick a few times... not sure exactly though
Food cravings: Definitely love doughnuts... my husband and I make a weekly trip to get them. Mmmmm! Favorite kind ever: French Cruller
Anything making you queasy or sick: Frozen dinners... and lately I can't handle grilled chicken and brown rice. My sweet hubby made me dinner the other night and whipped up some brown rice trying to be healthy and I had to throw it out- couldn't handle the smell! So weird because I used to eat that alllll the time before I got pregnant
Have you started to show yet: Yep!
Gender prediction: GIRL!! We were both shocked but so excited
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Going shopping and starting to decorate a nursery!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...