Monday, April 9, 2012

future MILF {status}



I have these two best friends that are practically like my sisters. They know everything there is to know about me & have been there through thick and thin. We have regular girls nights that range from making cake pops to roasting smores in the backyard to making quick trips to Sonic.
Here's a little more about them...


We've done just about every race together
{training for the Red Rock 1/2 Marathon}

{Red Rock Half Marathon}

{San Diego Half Marathon}

{Thanksgiving Turkey Trot 12k}

{Warrior Dash}
 
{Police & Fireman 10k Race}

We've thrown parties together
{my birthday party}

{mustache bash}

They've always been my #1 supporters
{at my Iron Girl triathlon race}

They were in my wedding
{me & Candice}

{me & Jessica}

And now I'm so excited to share even more beautiful memories with them because we are all pregnant with our first little bundles of joy at the same time! The cool thing is, this wasn't exactly planned either. We had always talked about having kids around the same time so that we could have play dates and be running buddies with our jogging strollers... and now that's actually going to be happening! 

Here's a picture my hubby drew while we were playing against each other on the "Draw Something" app... (basically like the game Pictionary but simplified on our phones)

{clearly he's quite the artist}


And the word to guess was "BESTIE"

I'm due in August, Candice is due in September, and Jessica is due in October! 
I love these girls. Thank you for always being the bestest friends a girl could ask for!

{cheers to future MILF status}


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...