Sunday, March 18, 2012

17 Weeks.





How far along: 17 weeks, 6 days
Maternity clothes: A few things but not wearing any yet... I'm thinking I might need to go get one of those bellabands though.
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: I'm definitely on the most random sleep schedule  working graveyard & getting off at 6am. It's pretty much turned me nocturnal but when I do catch my Zzzz's its great- sleeping on my side and stomach. When I'm on my stomach I have my knee popped up like a passed out Captain Morgan man- for some reason that's my "go-to" sleep position and its oddly comfortable.
Best moment this week: Feeling the baby move (!!!) and going to the chiropractor (a.k.a. lifesaver). Little baby has been doing some serious {not-so-awesome} things for my lower back lately.
Miss anything: Running! My back has been killlllling me lately. Sometimes it just hurts to walk. Bummer.
Morning sickness:  Yep got a little sick this week when I didn't eat first thing in the morning... no bueno.
Movement: Yes!! It was weird and soo cool at the same time. I was trying to describe it for my hubby- it felt like when someone gives you butterfly kisses on your face... but imagine that coming from inside your tummy. It really was a sweet feeling!
Food cravings: I can tell that my appetite increased this week a lot. I'm still loving Lemon-lime Gatorade and Pickles... but lately I've been craving doughnuts! We went to this cute local doughnut shop the other day and I pretty much had an orgasm IN MY MOUTH. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Frozen dinners.
Have you started to show yet: Yes... the bump is definitely growing.
Gender prediction: This whole time I've been thinking its a boy without a doubt... But then in the middle of the night this week my husband Grant sat straight up (still in a dead sleep) and said "I know what we're having! It's a GIRL!" ... Hmmm? Just makes me more anxious to find out!
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender next week!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...