Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bittersweet.

Last night we had our very last Las Vegas Locos Cheerleading practice. I can definitely say it's a pretty  bittersweet feeling. Half of me is relieved to be able to have my life back and half of me is a little nostalgic that it's already over. Overall it's been a learning/exciting/wearing/lots of emotions sort of experience.

Let's take a looksie at these last couple of months:











It's been a good run. I'm glad I got to be apart of it all.
I have to say that we've been pretty lucky to have the benefits we did.

Benefits included:

-weekly personal training sessions at BodySport Fitness
-free tanning and spray tans at Palm Beach Tan
-free hair service at Kelly Cardena's Salon
-hair dressers and make-up artists at every game

Overall though, I'm going to miss these girls.

We have our very last game this Saturday at Sam Boyd Statium at 8pm.
Come check it out!

1 comment:

Living Our Love Song said...

Seems like such a blast, and looks like you had such an amazing experience! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...