Monday, November 8, 2010

Baby Washcloth Cupcakes.

Since I love to do crafts.... make cards... scrapbook....
I literally look for any opportunity
or occasion as an excuse to make something.

This past week I went to a friends babyshower
& that was plenty of reason for some crafting fun.

I made these:




They're baby washcloths decorated as little cupcakes!

So easy to make!
All you need is:

1- Baby washcloths
2- Felt fabric (for decoration only) 
3- Cupcake holders
4-Ribbon
5- Pins
6- Flowers
(fabric or paper would work great!)

  • Line the washcloth up with the felt fabric.
  • Cut the felt fabric the same size as the wash cloth.
  • Fold them both in half and roll them up.
  • Wrap the ribbon around the washcloth & felt fabric then use a pin to make sure everything stays in place. (I like to fold the end of the ribbon under so it has a nice line)
  • Next you put the flower on top and secure it with a pin.
  • Final step- put your cute little washcloth in a cupcake holder.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

so creative!

Amy said...

Thanks Chelsea!

Bella @ Bella before and after said...

Amy this is ADORABLE, and so very cute. I actually have not seen this idea yet. Would you like to come link up to **Amaze me August** my weekly link party, I would so LOVE to have you.

Your blog is great, and I SIMPLY think you are BEAUTIFUL. What a great smile you have girl.

I am your newest follower, and thrilled I found you.

Bella :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...