Since I love to do crafts.... make cards... scrapbook....
I literally look for any opportunity
or occasion as an excuse to make something.
This past week I went to a friends babyshower
& that was plenty of reason for some crafting fun.
I made these:
They're baby washcloths decorated as little cupcakes!
So easy to make!
All you need is:
1- Baby washcloths
2- Felt fabric (for decoration only)
3- Cupcake holders
(fabric or paper would work great!)
- Line the washcloth up with the felt fabric.
- Cut the felt fabric the same size as the wash cloth.
- Fold them both in half and roll them up.
- Wrap the ribbon around the washcloth & felt fabric then use a pin to make sure everything stays in place. (I like to fold the end of the ribbon under so it has a nice line)
- Next you put the flower on top and secure it with a pin.
- Final step- put your cute little washcloth in a cupcake holder.