Sunday, August 5, 2012

37 Weeks.



How far along: 37 weeks, 6 days
Maternity clothes: Yep- it's just inevitable at this point but I see my skinny jeans in the near future!
Stretch marks: None.
Sleep: I have been hit with some serious insomnia lately. I went 3 full days only getting about 5 hours of sleep total! I've always wondered what it would be like to not have to sleep- sort of like Edward in Twilight (and yes, I did just go there)... I totally took full advantage & was super productive! Felt great.
Best moment this week: This past week has been SO great- it's a combination of getting to see our little lady twice in two different ultrasounds & her being just as healthy as ever! 
Miss anything: Being able to put my shoes on with ease. Sometimes you just take for granted the little things!
Movement: Oh yes! She was especially active in one of the ultrasounds we had and so we got to see exactly how she stretches... her bum in one direction, knees pushing out in another and her tiny little feet kicking at my ribs. One of my favorite things was being able to see what they call "practice breathing"... since she's still in the amniotic fluid she's not really breathing but she was definitely practicing with her little chest contracting up and down. It was so cute.
Symptoms: Achy back and hips, heartburn, a few braxton hicks contractions & swollen toes which totally look like little sausages sometimes! 
Food cravings: Still popsickles- love!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Same 'ol frozen dinners & anything microwavable. I'll be curious to see how I feel about these after I have her.
Have you started to show yet: Definitely can't miss it.
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor signs: This week my cervix was 70% effaced & I was dilated to a 1... Anxious to see how different it'll be next week!
Belly button in or out: Just completely flat still.
Wedding rings on or off: It's about half and half.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Our crib officially being put together, getting our maternity pictures back (going to blow a few up for the nursery), AND getting to meet our little lady! This pregnancy has gone by SO fast. I can't believe it's almost over!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jackie McGuire said...

This website is such a great idea! I wish I would have done this during my pregnancy!! You are SO close to meeting your beautiful baby! My baby is 3 months and it is LIFE CHANGING!!! Enjoy these last few days with your husband....go on lots of dates. Remind him.......happy wife, happy life!

Skylar and Lauren said...

Ok lady pack your bag-Like NOW!!! I went in with Belle and was 70% effaced and at a 1 and went home, and had her a day later. The 70% thing is huge...(I mean, everyone's different but I thought I had ten more days-but not so much!) So I thought I'd just give u a heads up, just in case! Good luck with everything, and I can't wait to see pictures!!! =)

Amy said...

Thank you Jackie! We are so so excited and anxious... love the motto! I'll be using that to my full advantage this week!

Thanks Lauren!! Bag is officially packed... now to just figure out how to install the car seat?? Can't wait!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...