Wednesday, July 4, 2012

33 Weeks.




How far along: 33 weeks, 2 days
Maternity clothes: Yes 
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Sleeping pretty well as long as I'm surrounded by pillows and mountains of blankets with the fan on full blast... oh and my black out curtains since I'm normally sleeping during the day.
Best moment this week: Getting to spend 4th of July with my hubby & friends! Love that everyone has a day off when I do for once- It's going to be a great overcast day in Vegas!
Miss anything: Just plain being comfortable. Last night at work I was leaning forward at my desk and my stomach was totally touching the top of my legs! Weirdest feeling everrrr. 
Morning sickness: None
Movement: Oh yes! She's really active- anytime there's loud music on she's pretty much having a dance party in my belly. It was cute because a few weeks ago I helped judge dance tryouts for my old high school... each time a tryout group would come out and the music turn on she would start kicking like crazzzzzy. Then the music would turn off in between the groups and she sit there really still... then the music would come on with the next group and she would go crazy again. It's so neat to see her responding to things.
Symptoms: Achy back, swollen feet & fingers when I get hot, and then I've been having a few random little cramps here and there- from what I hear it could be mini braxton hicks?? I really have no idea but it gets me excited if that's what it is...
Food cravings: Mainly popsickles, ice cold grapes & water. I have seriously been guzzling water like crazy lately.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Frozen dinners & microwaveable anything.
Have you started to show yet: There's definitely no mistaking it's a baby bump.
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor signs: Not yet
Belly button in or out: Hmm... I can't tell. I think it's flat but starting to turn into an outtie. So weird!
Wedding rings on or off: On except for when I get hot... because then I get freaked out they're going to get stuck on my finger.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.
Looking forward to: Seeing our little lady tomorrow at the ultrasound!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...