Monday, July 2, 2012

32 Weeks.


Soo I'm a little late in posting my 32 weeks update but this last week has been a little crazy/hectic status! Better late than never<3



How far along: 32 weeks, 6 days
Maternity clothes: Yes 
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Looove my sleep. Still sleeping pretty well... minus the 50 bathroom breaks in the middle of the night.
Best moment this week: Spending 3 full days with my hubby! Sometimes our work schedules make it hard to see each other but he ended up taking a day off work this week & it was awesome. We had random breakfast dates, adventures at the lake and even made homemade mint oreo milkshakes. Love that kid. Gotta get in some dates before the baby comes right?
Miss anything: Totally missing wake-boarding & surfing at the lake this summer- can't wait for next year!
Morning sickness: None
Movement: Yes. It's really my favorite part of the day. The other night Grant & I were watching t.v. and he laid on the couch putting his head on my lap. His head was laying against my belly & she started kicking him! It was pretty cute.
Symptoms: Leg cramps, achy back, a little bit of heartburn (thank goodness for tums!) & again had an episode with the swollen feet after work one morning...  Oh! and I'm not sure if the whole "nesting" phase has kicked in buuut I rented a "rug doctor" from Lowes & Grant helped me clean the carpets in our house! Then I went to work scrubbing the grout & tiles in the entry way. Love a clean house!
Food cravings: I really can't get enough popsickles lately. It probably doesn't help that we live in Vegas where it's practically the surface of the sun. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Frozen dinners & microwaveable anything... one night I made tacos for dinner then brought some left overs to work that night. Completely forgetting about my microwave issue I heated up the taco meat... I seriously almost puked while I was eating it! I couldn't understand why I hated it so much and then it hit me- stupid microwaved food. Yuckkk
Have you started to show yet: Yesss & it's so fun. I've realized people are genuinely just so much nicer to pregos. I'll definitely miss that part of being pregnant.
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor signs: Not yet
Belly button in or out: Still completely flat but the other day my husband made me  laugh really hard & I noticed it kept poking to an outtie as I laughed... which made everything even more hilarious.
Wedding rings on or off: On BUT the other morning when I got home from work I couldn't get it off for a few hours! total swollen fingers status... I might not be able to wear them soon!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.
Looking forward to: My dad installing the custom closet he built for the nursery. It should be coming along very soon!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...