Sunday, May 20, 2012

26 Weeks.


How far along: 26 weeks, 6 days
Maternity clothes: Ahh yes... this past week I put on my old jeans with high hopes- silly me. I successfully got them on but there was not a chance at zipping or buttoning them. I have officially retired my favorite pre-prego jeans. 
Stretch marks: No. 
Sleep: Love love love sleep. I seem to wedge myself like a taco in between two pillows with another pillow between my knees. So comfy!
Best moment this week: Getting my hair done! Every girl- prego or not- needs some pampering in her life.
Miss anything: Wake-boarding & surfing! Last summer we bought a boat and I was just starting to get good at surfing behind the boat as the summer ended- so I was reallllly looking forward to doing it again this summer! With Vegas being so hot already we've been making lots of lake trips and I'm now the designated orange flag holder. Awesome.
Morning sickness: None.
Movement: Oh she's an active little one. Lately I feel like we have this game between the two of us... I'll take my finger and push in then she'll take her foot and push out. It could be merely a coincidence but I'd like to believe we're already bonding. Love her!
Symptoms: Well the severe leg cramps from last week have turning into mild foot cramps this week & hey- I'll take it! Extra calcium has totally helped on this one.
Food cravings: I have been loving cereal lately (Life cereal to be exact) and fruit! I make a weekly trip to Costco JUST for their gigantic strawberries- oh so good.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still frozen dinners & anything microwaved
Have you started to show yet: Yes- there's no mistaken I've got a baby bump now!
Gender prediction: GIRL
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: In... but I have a feeling it won't be for long! I read somewhere that my uterus is the size of a *soccer ball* (whoaaa) and that would explain why my belly button is looking more shallow every day.
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: My baby shower! Can't wait to spending some much needed time with my friends and family! I seeeeriously can't believe it's already that time. Swear it feels like we JUST found out we were pregnant.



Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...