Sunday, May 13, 2012

25 Weeks.




How far along: 25 weeks, 6 days
Maternity clothes: Yes, definitely into maternity clothes now... I'm loving long maxi dresses lately! 
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Sleep has been a little rough lately- I feel like I've had a little bit of insomnia but then it all caught up to me at the end of this week... I ended up playing catch up and sleeping for almost a day & a half. Guess a crazy sleep schedule is only getting me ready for a new baby right?
Best moment this week: Having my handy little dad come over to measure the closet for the nursery! He's a fireman by choice but carpenter by trade & so talented at what he does. Pretty excited he's going to build the babe a custom closet.
Miss anything: Signing up for races! This week lots of people signed up and ran the "Devil Dash" obstacle course race and it brought back memories of the Warrior Dash--> see here. Can't wait to join in the fun next year!
Morning sickness: None.
Movement: Like crazy! Somersalts and kicks are her choice movements now days. She's definitely getting stronger too. My favorite is that she is the most active at 3am- I'm usually working and we aren't as busy from 3-5am, so it's nice to have a little something to keep me company! 
Symptoms: Two words: Leg cramps. It's usually both legs at the same time & they seem to hit when I'm in a dead sleep! Omg worst everrrrr. My doctor told me extra calcium would help... hopefully!
Food cravings: Water, cereal (so my "go-to" food choice lately) and ice cream.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still frozen dinners & anything microwaved
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender prediction: GIRL
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy & a bit of a hot mess roller coaster sometimes. 
Looking forward to: Getting the baby bedding material ordered so we can start making it! Ahhh! It'll be my first official sewing project... Wish me luck!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Katie said...

You're so cute! I love your belly! Thanks for the tip on the prenatal yoga. I loved it! So peaceful. haha I'll probably buy the $20 for 8 session thingy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...