Saturday, April 28, 2012

23 Weeks.




How far along: 23 weeks, 5 days
Maternity clothes: Only a few things still but I'm pretty excited because this week I bought a maternity swimsuit! The pool and lake will be my new best friends... It's probably the only way I'm going to survive a scorching summer pregnancy in Vegas
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Love sleep... but still missing sleeping on my stomach
Best moment this week: Getting whisked away to San Diego with my hubby! Trying to get a few last minute vacations in
Miss anything: The jacuzzi! I have a special love for hot tubs that will just have to wait until the little lady graces us with her presence- we don't need a twice baked bun in the oven if you know what I mean :)
Morning sickness: Yes & it only happens if I don't eat like RIGHT when I'm hungry. I had a mini prego meltdown this week over it... I was running errands one day and driving around when ALL the sudden it just hit me that I was instantly starving and nauseous! All I wanted to do was pull over, cry and throw up all at the same time-none of which would have been any sort of productive...  It was all I could do to get to the nearest drive-thru fast enough! 
Movement: Yesss. Favorite part of my day. I swear I felt little hiccups and even a somersault... craziest feeling ever!
Food cravings: Ice cold fruit. Now that it's getting hot that's all I feel like eating.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Microwaved anything, especially frozen dinners.
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes... I feel like I'm wayyy bigger this week than last
Gender prediction: A little lady 
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Getting the nursery put together... I picked out some rad fabric and with the help of my little super seamstress mom we're going to make the baby bedding! I'll post some pictures of the finished product {i <3 craft projects} 

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...