Sunday, April 22, 2012

22 Weeks.




How far along: 22 weeks, 6 days
Maternity clothes: A few things so far...
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Still great... officially only sleeping on my side now
Best moment this week: Getting to hang out with my 2 prego best friends! My favorite was when we went to the post office to mail some sweet packages to Jessica's brother in Afganistan and the lady at the register asked if we were all pregnant- love that we're all experiencing this together.
Miss anything: Sleeping on my stomach- sometimes its just the little things
Morning sickness:  None
Movement: Little baby girl has been moving like crazy! Grant's got to feel her kick a few times and its amazing to see his face light up. Future daddy's little girl for sure.
Food cravings: This week I have to confess I've been loving Wendy's frosty + french fries... and fruit.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Frozen dinners and anything else that can be microwaved
Have you started to show yet: Yes- first time this week I had 2 strangers in 1 day ask me if I was expecting! Thankfully they were thinking 'bump not plump'
Gender prediction: A girl
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and a little moody (what prego isn't??)
Looking forward to: Painting the nursery!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...