Saturday, February 25, 2012

14 Weeks.





How far along: 14 weeks, 5 days
Maternity clothes: None... any ideas where to shop?
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Sleeping great! Usually on my side or stomach (it'll be a sad day when I can no longer sleep on my stomach though!)
Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat! It was the first time we heard it and quite honestly the most amazing sound ever. Grant told me that was the first time it actually became real for him! The little heartbeat was about 140-144 beats per min- so fast!
Have you told family & friends: Yes!
Miss anything: Turkey sandwiches from Port of Subs & Sushi! For some reason it always sounds more appealing knowing that I can't have it...
Morning sickness:  None
Movement: Hmmm... I could have swore I felt something ONCE but I wasn't quite sure. Probably just my imagination...
Food cravings:  Lemon-lime Gatorade, cucumbers, and pickles <-- typical right?!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Frozen dinners in the microwave... Yuck!!
Have you started to show yet: Well I totally think so but when we were at the doctors this week listening to the heartbeat I was laying on the table and curious little Grant asked the technician if she thought I was showing and she looked at us and said "Nope! Not yet." Pshh... there is so a little bump there!
Gender prediction: Boy
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy... I did have a random meltdown this week though. I was watching American Idol on my lunch break at work when I just started crying for no apparent reason. The thing is, I don't even watch that show normally!? Weird prego hormones!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender! Looks like we'll be finding out at our next doctor appointment in another 4 weeks... if I can hold out that long! I might give in and totally go to one of those 3D ultrasound places or something. Any guesses on what it might be??




Photobucket

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I'm betting it's a GIRL!

you're SO not showing!

Where to shop? SAVERS! You'd think I was crazy, but I bought everything there. Maternity pants, tanks etc. I got the best pair of xs gap maternity pants there..... shorts.... dresses, stretchy skirts. Savers rocks.

*** it doesn't become "real" to most guys until the baby actually arrives. It's normal. If it doesn't seem real to him, it's because he's in shock and because he's not got a human being inside of him SUCKING THE LIFE out of him! ahahhahhhaha! No, but seriously, being pregnant makes you crazzzy! More irrational crying slash being a total B-word to mostly everyone is pretty much where you should be at-at this point. If you aren't, you're a robot- OR just way better at being pregnant than I was! ;)

YOU LOOK SUPER ADORABLE AND i'm
WAY too excited for you both!

This year is going to be an amazing roller coster of emotions but I'm praying that God draws you closer to himself in the prosess-knowing that his perfect love and security will bind you tighter in your marriage, even in the uncertainties of this journey. Lots of things change in life, but the love of God is something we can always find refuge in.

All my love.
Praying for that little beautiful bean.

Foxs said...

Ditto the Savers suggestions. I found some great deals there too! H&M has some cute stuff as well -way in the back by the baby clothes.

Amy said...

Chelsea you are so sweet! Thank you so much for the kind words. Love you!

Thanks girls- I'll totally have to check out Savers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...