Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Life List

So I wrote a list.
It's a listy list of 100 things I want to do in my life... so far.


I saw this idea on one of my favorite blogs recently
& being that I love lists anyways, thought it would be neat to do.
No matter how silly, small, or random they might be,
this is a list of things I want to do, accomplish, or achieve in my life.
It's a little bit like a bucket list but less morbid.

And ya know what?
While making my life list I've even learned a few things about myself.

Kind of fun. Here we go:


1. Be a momma
2. Run through Central Park
3. Be able to do a flip on a trampoline... again
4. Sew my own apron {a cute one}
5. Speak Spanish fluently
6. Learn not to say yes when I really mean no
7. Build a piece of furniture
8. Run a marathon {Preferably this one... thank you Kelli!}
9. Overcome my phobia of needles
10. Serve a church mission with my husband
11. Attend a blog conference
12. Hike the Narrows at Zion National Park in Utah
13. Take cooking classes
14. Ride in a sailboat on the ocean
15. Become a personal fitness trainer
16. Teach my future children to be confident and kind
17. Grow strawberries and tomato's in my own garden
18. Stay in a castle
19. Cook a Thanksgiving Turkey {by myself}
20. Learn to change oil AND a flat tire on my car
21. Attend General Conference in Salt Lake City
22. Raft through the Grand Canyon
23. Learn how to surf
24. Own a pink pistol
25. Become a Registered Dietitian
26. Start an Esty shop
27. Ride on a gondala {in Paris}
28. Snorkel at the Great Barrier Reef
29. Win a contest
30. Do a Century Bike Ride
31. Cook everything from my favorite healthy-food website
32. Stay in an exotic hut over the water in Fiji
33. Anonymously pay for someones groceries
34. Read the entire series of a book {Hunger Games maybe?}
35. Go on a Disney Cruise
36. Teach a child how to ride a bike
37. Ride in a Hot Air Balloon
38. Be a spokesperson for Crystal Light Wild Strawberry Energy
39. See a fashion show in New York City
40. Have lunch with Fitness Model/Writer Jamie Eason {who I follow on facebook. shes.so.fab}
41. Go skydiving
42. Send everyone in my family a homemade birthday card with cupcakes for their birthday
43. Travel to all 50 states
44. Be a volunteer in the NICU at a hospital
45. Acquire some "Moon Shoes" like the ones I had as a child {remember those??}
46. Go whale watching in a kayak
47. Take a photography class
48. Bake my Grandma Jenkins's famous southern biscuits (from scratch) successfully
49. Meet Bakerella
50. Read the Book of Mormon in 24 hours
51. Attend the Tomatina in Spain (food fight)
52. Spend an entire summer at our cabin in Utah fishing, BBQing, and star gazing
53. Go paddle boarding
54. Spend a whole day cuddling in bed with the hubs
55. Plan and coordinate themed parties with festive favors and fancy foods like this amazing blog
56. Cover my whole bathroom mirror with my favorite inspirational quotes
57. Have a star named after me
58. Be on the cover of a fitness magazine
59. Can my own jam
60. Finish a Triathlon
61. Ride a horse while it's running
62. Go Paragliding
63. Work for the Make-a-Wish Foundation
64. Be a Disney Princess
65. Attend the Olympics
66. Color coordinate my whole closet like a rainbow
67. Work for a Police Department
68. Graduate from college
69. Have a camp out complete with a tent & smores in my backyard
70. Get paid to do what I love
71. Bake cinnamon rolls that rival those of Grandma Thrift
72. Hike an active volcano in Hawaii
73. Decorate and furnish my bedroom
74. Walk the Great Wall of China
75. Scuba dive to the remains of a sunken ship
76. Run a marathon
77. Fly an airplane
78. Learn to tap dance
79. Get a massage once a month for a year
80. Acquire 50 stamps on my passport
81. Get up-to-date on a Cropper Family scrapbook of our life adventure
82. Have a foster home for kitties
83. Cross a glacier on foot
84. Get a Masters Degree
85. Compete in a figure competition
86. Go backstage at a concert
87. Take a picture in front of the Eiffel Tower
88. Be someones mentor
89. For 365 days, write down something different I am thankful for
90. Leave a tip for $1,000 to a very deserving waitress
91. Go back packing through New Zealand
92. Master an entree from every different cuisine
93. Dive with a whale shark
94. Have a 2 year supply of food storage
95. Visit Machu Picchu
96. Travel on a Train
97. Ride a bike across the Golden Gate Bridge
98. Eat Alaskan Crab in Alaska
99. Have naturally thick hair
100. Tell someone my life story, sparing no details


These really are things I want to do too.
They're are my wishes, hopes, dreams, & aspirations.
It took me a couple of weeks to compile it all and I really put some thought into it. It just means more to physically write it down, commit it to memory and actually make it a goal to accomplish.

100 things really allows you the chance to dream big.

Highly suggest doing this... like you should probably do it right now.

What are some things on your life list?

5 comments:

mando&jessica said...

You are so cute, I just love you and your uplifting posts!

Amy said...

Thanks Jess! You're so sweet. Love ya!

Skylar and Lauren said...

good luck with 71!!! :)

Amy said...

Haha Lauren!! That one might take me a while actually but MAYBE someday :)

Booth Confessions said...

I need to do this! And write more uplifting posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...