Monday, June 27, 2011

My Husband.

I needed to give a little shout out to my main squeeze, Grant.
I'm always blogging about me & the things I'm doing, so I figured
I would feature a little highlight on him so you can get to know my other half.
{after all, this blog is called amy&grant}

So here's a little about my husband...


He LOVES to fly.
He'll find any excuse for not keeping his feet on the ground.
{his first paramotor experience}
{his first flight lesson}


He LOVES surprises.

{to see what that surprise was see here}


He LOVES surprising me.
{to see more of that surprise see here}


He LOVES his little brother.
...who's 15 years old & officially taller than him.


He LOVES the little things.
{to that little surprise see here}


He LOVES getting dressed up


He LOVES our little kitties.


He LOVES hunting with the boys.


He LOVES playing the piano.
He's got this God-given talent & can play by ear.
{he even played the piano & sang for me at our wedding}


He LOVES fast cars.

And last but certainly not least....
He's my best friend.


Grant-
Thank you...
For never letting me take myself too seriously... For being my biggest fan everrr... For always being at all my races to cheer me on while taking tons of videos... For letting me be a brat {sometimes}... For being my little guinea pig & trying all the new recipes I make... For letting me take the "good pillow" at night... For the sweet dance moves you bust out randomly that make me laugh... For teaching me the value of relationships... For letting me see the world through your eyes. What a beautiful world that is too. I can't wait to continue our life adventure together. It's definitely not going to be easy but I know without a doubt it'll be so worth it.

Thank you for being you. I love you.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

This is SO sweet!

You've got a good man girlie!

Jessica said...

This made me cry Amy. I hope to one day find such happiness like this! You seem so happy :D And I'm glad you've got such a good man!

Amy said...

Thanks Chelsea!

Quirky Girl- Thank you! That was really sweet :)

cmeeder said...

I got teary eyed too! Geez Louise Amy - this was the cutest post ever and it describes Grant to a T. Seriously - everything you said, I thought ... that is sooo Grant. So so cute!

P.S. - can you redo the wreath give away? Thanks so much. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...