Thursday, May 5, 2011

{Craft} To-Do List + Cinco De Mayo.

Now that I've got some free time on my hands I want to shift my focus a little.
I've got some big plans up my sleeve for some home make-over projects
with a little bit of craft making too- I can hardly wait! 

Here's a few crafty things I've got my eyes on...

Shabby Flower Pillow
I swear I've been seeing cute pillows everywhere but I'm waiting until we decide on some paint colors... yes, full on home makeover status. Until then I'm anxiously excited to put some sewing skills to the test and make this.
Here's the tutorial ------> Shabby Flower Pillow 

Star Wreath
So this is actually a Christmas Wreath but how cute would it be modified into a Patriotic Wreath for the 4th of July? Super easy exchange to Red, White & Blue paper.
Love. Here's the How-To

It's definitely no surprise that I fell in love with these
Cupcake Gift Boxes

Reeeally? Genius.



Oh and how flippin delish does this look??
And just in time for Cinco de Mayo I might add...
Thank you SkinnyTaste.com, again!

Grilled Steak Fajitas


Horchata Skinny Version

I don't know about you but I LOVE horchata!  
I'm totally stoked to make it- Yum yum yum
Here's the recipe


Happy Cinco de Mayo!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...