Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Warrior Dash Extravaganza

Do you remember this post about the Turkey Trot & my little friend Candice?

Well I have officially "pulled a Candice" so that I could run in this fab race:
And it was definitely one of the funnest races I've done!
It was a 3 mile run full of obstacles all along the course.
Ah-mazing.

Here's a little looksie at our day:

We decided to dress up as cowgirls for the festivities...
Our ensemble was complete with cowboy hats,
bandanna scarves, and gun holsters with plastic pistols.


Before the race
 {i heart these girlsss}
We got these sweet Viking hats too!

And this is a little glimpse of what the course was like...




And here we are after jumping in the mud pit and finishing the race...


Complete with muddy faces and everything!

Then after we had to wash the mud off in this freeeeeezing cold lake...

But that's ok because
needless to say we survived and we are officially
*Warrior Status*

5 comments:

Ditata Daily said...

I was supposed to be there too, but I couldn't make it! Looks like so much fun and you girls looked so cute doing it! Good job :)

cmeeder said...

Soooo fuunnn! I loooved it!! I seriously can't wait till next year. Let's travel this time. Every picture reminds of a such a good time!

Living Our Love Song said...

this is so cute girly!

Monica McCoy said...

WOW! You guys rock!

Amy said...

Thanks girls!! I swear next year everyone has to do this- so fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...