Tuesday, August 18, 2009

1st Half Marathon!!

So I ran my very first half marathon in San Diego this past weekend- 13.10 miles! It was called the AFC Half Marathon known as "Americas Finest City Half Marathon". The race started at the top of a peninsula called Point Loma, ran right by the bay, and then ended up with the last 2 miles uphill in the city. It was quite possibly one of my biggest personal accomplishments thus far. I finished the race in 2 hours and 15 minutes.

Here are a few pictures & videos from the race... Grant caught up with me at the last mile and ran by me taking pictures the whole time.




Video #1: Home-stretch...




Video #2: Finishline!




After the race getting the metal

Victory DaNcE



Candice- rockstar who ran with me!

My biggest fan. Love him<3

4 comments:

Robert & Brittany said...

You just ran a marathon and you still look beautiful! congrats!!

kelly said...

Amy, those pictures are sooooo cool. what an amazing thing accomplish. You and Grant are so cute together. I am really happy that he has found someone as fun and adventuresome as he is. You will both keep each other exploring in this life and it will be great. Love ya, Aunt Kelly

Chelsea said...

grant is so cute!

loved the video!

beka said...

Aw, that is such a sweet picture of you and him at the end. You're both so stinkin' cute!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...